Dot Foods was founded in 1960 with its owners selling dairy products out of the back of the family car. Since those humble beginnings, it has grown to include over 100,000 products and is the largest foodservice redistribution company in the U.S.
The company values its team members and understands that employees are crucial to continued success.
It is for this reason that Dot Foods chose to offer the Enrich financial wellness program to its employees, understanding that a financially healthy company begins with financially healthy employees.
Enrich was the perfect program for Dot Foods because it offers:
- Personalization for each employee
- Multi-media courses, quizzes, tools, and articles
- Live webinars
- Interactive financial behavior assessment
- Access to Certified Personal Finance Coaches
- Easy, convenient, short, segmented components
- Actionable items to create better financial habits
- Information about financial topics of concern to employees
Financial wellness has become a very popular employee benefit.
Its important to choose the right financial wellness solution for your employees, and just as important to follow the recommended best practices for your program.
All employees at Dot Foods have access to the program simply by signing up. In this way, they can find the financial help they need when they need it.
To learn more about the Enrich Financial Wellness Program, watch our demo video here.